Fair use policy
- Your use of the services must be fair, reasonable and not excessive, as reasonably determined by us by reference to average and/or typical customer usage of the services.
- If in our reasonable opinion we consider your usage to be unfair, unreasonable and/or excessive we may immediately suspend, modify or restrict your use of the services or withdraw in full or in part your access to the services or levy additional charges for such unfair, unreasonable and/or excessive use.
- Where we provide services to you that include users and devices, the ratio of devices to users must not materially exceed the average across all of our customers.
- Where we offer any included services such as included calling minutes that use is offered for the user's individual use and benefit only. Such services may not be resold or used to make large volumes of calls for the purpose of making a profit.
- Conversant will monitor usage and if it materially exceeds the average and/or typical usage then we will consider it to be unfair.
- Where a Conversant customer uses 2degrees mobiles Conversant will zero rate calls to the landline number associated with the nominated 2degrees mobiles as advised by 2degrees.