Big service, small price
- Cloud-based services can help you save money on many fronts, including server maintenance, power and cooling costs, and software licensing and upgrade expenses.
- Rather than spending money to maintain hardware that often goes unused, subscribing to software and services for a low monthly fee can help small businesses stretch their budgets further.
- Along with the ability to scale up to meet increased demand, the Cloud also allows you to scale down during slower periods (e.g., remove users or use less storage space), saving your business money.
- Cloud-based services often can be more reliable than services delivered on-premise, particularly if servers or other hardware are aging.
- Cloud service providers have a dedicated, experienced IT staff—meaning they can likely resolve problems faster than a small business with only limited IT resources.
Eased resource management
- With servers located off-site and their management left to an experienced provider, Cloud computing allows you to focus on what you do best—running your business.
- Because resources in the Cloud can be accessed as needed, the time it takes to get started with these services shrinks from days to minutes.
- For small businesses wanting to stretch their resources and be more competitive, working in the Cloud is becoming a must.
- Cloud resources are scalable, or elastic, so you can tap resources or increase capacity to support growth and handle busy periods.
- One of the most challenging aspects of running a small company is predicting what resources your business will need—enough to scale and take advantage of opportunities, but not so much that you overspend.
- With Cloud resources, rather than having to predict your needs, you can react to needs as they arise and use just what is required to manage your growth and enhance your efficiency.
- Your flexibility as an organization rises when you work in the Cloud because your ability to react is greatly improved.
- Cloud-based programs can be used at any time on almost any device with an Internet connection, a benefit that leads to greater collaboration, particularly for businesses with remote employees.
- This improved sharing of information has the potential to enable your company to react more quickly to business opportunities.
If you want your phones to do something, the chances are, with Conversant, they can. Just contact us today to find out more.
“The team at Conversant listened to my complex needs and came up with a tailored solution to enable me to seamlessly service my clients in a cost effective manner. Conversant act more as a partner than a supplier and now anticipate my telco needs almost before they arise.”
Greg Byers, Cabbage Tree Consulting Limited