More flexible, for less
The Conversant Advantage
- Conversant has tested and uses a range of hardware options to give you a choice of products that offer great value for money and superior performance.
- Bear in mind that there will usually be a trade-off between mobility and ease of use or call quality, from cabled desktop phones to cordless phones and mobile apps.
- You can also use other makes and models of VoIP hardware, but they may not be supported by Conversant. For a complete list, have a look here.
- On the occasion that a non Conversant customer wants to purchase hardware, there will be an additional freight charge which is determined by the size and weight of the package.
- Choose from the list below based on your specific requirements. Consider the PBX features you need when choosing phones, as not all features are accessible from all phone models. Please note: The prices of the hardware doesn't include freight.
- Conference phones will allow your business make conference calls to a high quality, with numerous options to suit every business.
- The Polycom range offers high quality VoIP grade phones, which allow for everyone to be clearly heard, more productive and seamless group conversations.
- Headsets are a great way to make and receive calls while leaving your hands free for other work.
- Getting the right headset for your needs is essential to ensure you keep enjoying your Conversant VoIP services.
- Routers which can support VoIP calling are the biggest factor to improving the quality of your VoIP experience.
- Having a VoIP grade router will improve call quality and allow you to stop worrying about how your calls will sound.
To find out how more about how Conversant’s business phone system could help your business fly, fill in our quick contact form or email us today.
"Conversant VoIP services have been integrated into all aspects of our operations and are now an integral part of our group business."
James Heywood, Making Movies